Professional Air Duct & Heat Pump Head Cleaning
LET'S CLEAR THE AIR!
Heat Pump Head Cleanings
Why heat pumps are great:
- They are like putting a dollar in and getting 3 dollars back!
- They are Efficient!
- They can be used to cool, heat and dehumidify!
- One exterior unit can service many areas of a home or business
However, they do need maintenance to keep them running properly and efficiently; as well as providing CLEAN AND SAFE INDOOR AIR QUALITY for you and your family!
Dirty condenser coils can cause:
- Higher energy bills: If you coils are dirty and clogged, your system runs longer and works harder to reach the temperature setting. Clean condenser coils will keep your energy bills lower!
- More repairs: If your system has to work harder due to dirty coils, your systems components will have to be replaced faster due to wear.
- Shorten the life span of your unit: If your coils are dirty, the added demand on your unit will reduce the overall lifespan of your unit.
Cleaning your interior head will remove:
- Compacted Dirt;
- And Mold spores
- Degrade cooling capacity by as much as 40%
- Increase condenser fan use by as much as 30%
- Increase compressor power by as much as 70%
- Reduce energy efficiency (EER) by as much as 60%
- Increase supply air temperature by about 5°F
- Increase compressor energy consumption by 30%
Cleaning the inside and outside of your heat pump regularly will improve energy efficiency and indoor air quality performance. It is recommended to have them cleaned twice per year as the system has both cooling and heating functions; often making them the primary source for climate control. Every two years, your system’s performance should be checked by a qualified technician.
It is important to address repairs in a timely fashion when dealing with a ductless system. Any problem with your system will only get worse if not taken care of. Maintaining your system properly and on time will help to identify and fix issues before they cause obvious damage. Many problems with ductless systems have little to no apparent symptoms until it is too late.
You can schedule your indoor head to be cleaned; or you can have your exterior coils cleaned as well! This is recommended if you live in town, close to roads, on dirt roads, near areas of road construction or with high dust levels.
Air Duct Cleaning
According to the National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA), the average six-room house collects 40 pounds of dirt, dust, and allergens in its air ducts each year. That’s a big problem, considering that 40,000 dust mites can thrive in only one ounce of dust. Those little dust “bunnies” contain a host of unhealthy bacteria, fungi, and mold. The EPA estimates indoor air can be two to five times more polluted than outdoor air. Even worse, the contaminated air circulates throughout your house every time the heating or cooling system kicks on. If you are suffering from allergy symptoms, plugged sinuses, water-itchy eyes, respiratory issues and the like. Get Your System Cleaned Today!
You have found the most versatile, powerful, efficient, affordable, air duct cleaning service that you can. With highest amount of technology and experience professional air duct cleaning industry. PCSI has the choice of 4 cleaning systems to suit any types of duct work from residential to commercial.
PREVENT FIRES: We also clean residential and commercial Dryer Vent Systems, as well as heat pump heads, see or Heat Pump cleaning page.
Our Cleaning Method Includes:
* Select The Equipment Right For Your System
* Clean all registers, supply and returns lines, clean blower side of your system
* Fog disinfectant (Optional to the client)