Hardwood Floor Cleaning
HARD SURFACE FLOOR MAINTENANCE:
Penobscot Cleaning Services handles a variety of hard floor coverings;
from stripping and refinishing or scrubbing and refinishing to high speed burnishing and buffing.
There are many factors to consider when refinishing floors:
1. Type of floor, such as VCT / commercial vinyl, rubber, wood, ceramic tile, stone, etc.
2. Type of finish, like water based finishes or polyurethane finishes.
3. Age and condition of floor.
4. Are there contents to be moved, or is it empty?
5. Layout—it is easier to refinish one large room on one level than it is to do multiple rooms on multiple levels.
We have the knowledge to get your floors back in shape fast.
Cut hardwood-floor cleaning time with smart preventive maintenance. Position mats both outside and inside exterior doors to lessen tracked-in dirt. In snowy or rainy weather, include a boot removal area to avoid damage from water and de-icers.
Prevent marks by using floor protectors under furniture and by using rugs in play areas to ensure children’s toys don’t scratch the floor.